- You must have been a graduate of the Central East Regional Cardiovascular Rehab Service [not before June 2012] – this includes our Community and Centenary hospital-based sites
- You must complete the Next Steps program consent form [found on main “Staying on Track” page]
- The aim of this service is to provide ongoing support, accountability and motivation to help keep you on track with your exercise goals
- Exercise details must be submitted via the Cardiac Rehab (Cardiologica) APP
- Your exercise submissions will be reviewed weekly by an exercise therapist
- Regular communication will be through APP messaging
- Level and depth of follow up will not be consistent with that of the 6-month cardiovascular rehab program.
Questions, concerns and APP trouble shooting should be directed to email@example.com
- We ask that you please inform the Next Steps exercise therapist if you have any planned absence from exercise or exercise tracking beyond 1 week.
- A Next Steps exercise therapist will reach out via APP messenger/email if there are unexplained gaps in exercise entries.
- If the Next Steps exercise therapist does not receive a response by way of; APP message, email or return to exercise entries over 1 months’ time you will be removed from the Next Steps exercise tracking list.
- To be reinstated on the Next Steps exercise tracking list reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org