- Always complete a warm up and a cool down before and after resistance training.
- Select a weight (dumbbell or band) that you are able to complete 8 to 10 repetitions of the exercise using correct form, and would rate the exercise as “hard” or as a 15 on the RPE scale.
- Complete 8 to 10 repetitions of one exercise from each muscle group (legs, chest/shoulders, arms, and core). Repeat 1 to 2 times.
- Remember to breathe normally as you perform these exercises.
- Do not perform any exercise that causes you pain or discomfort. Speak to your exercise therapist for another option. Speak to your exercise therapist before performing any advanced exercise