Resistance Training- Intro to Glutes & Legs
- Dumbbells or household items and a sturdy chair or balance support item
recommended for this workout
- o Note: most of the moves can be done using only body weight
- This workout focuses on the lower body
- All of the exercises are done from a standing position
- Due to form and technique requirement this is considered an intermediate level workout
o Note: with modifications this session is achievable for those newer to resistance
Resistance training disclaimer
- This is an unsupervised online exercise video. We advise all participants to review their
current exercise/fitness level to determine if this session is appropriate for you.
- If resistance training is new to you please discuss with your physician, prior to
- Do not start an exercise session if you are feeling unwell and discontinue exercise if
symptoms arise. Symptoms may include but are not limited to; shortness of breath,
chest pain, dizziness, light-headiness. If you develop worsening symptoms that are not
relived by rest – seek medical attention.
- Remember you are in control of your own workout. Exercise at your own level/pace.
- Please complete a 3-5 minutes warm up prior to starting this exercise routine.