Resistance Training- Intermediate Body Weight
- You don’t need weights or bands to get a balance and resistance training workout
- This is a full body workout with exercises done standing and, on the ground
- A mat for the ground and a sturdy chair or step/stool would be an asset
Resistance training disclaimer
- This is an unsupervised online exercise video. We advise all participants to review their current exercise/fitness level to determine if this session is appropriate for you.
- If resistance training is new to you please discuss with your physician, prior to participating.
- Do not start an exercise session if you are feeling unwell and discontinue exercise if symptoms arise. Symptoms may include but are not limited to; shortness of breath, chest pain, dizziness, light-headiness. If you develop worsening symptoms that are not relived by rest – seek medical attention.
- Remember you are in control of your own workout. Exercise at your own level/pace.
- Please complete a 3-5 minutes warm up prior to starting this exercise routine.