Modified Core Workout [Chair and Standing]
- This core workout is just over 15 minutes long and will address your abdominal and back muscles
- All of the exercises will be done in either seated (in chair) or standing (using the chair for stability)
- There will be 3 blocks of work that include 2-4 exercises. Each exercise will be completed for ~ 30 seconds and we will run through each block of work 2 times
What you will need
- A sturdy chair with no wheels and no arm rests
- A set of medium to light dumbbells (optional)
- Supportive footwear
Advanced resistance training disclaimer
- This is an unsupervised online exercise video. We advise all participants to review their current exercise/fitness level to determine if this session is appropriate for you.
- If high intensity exercise is new to you please discuss with your physician, prior to participating.
- Do not start an exercise session if you are feeling unwell and discontinue exercise if symptoms arise. Symptoms may include but are not limited to; shortness of breath, chest pain, dizziness, light-headiness. If you develop worsening symptoms that are not relived by rest – seek medical attention.
- Remember you are in control of your own workout. Exercise at your own level/pace.
- Please complete a 3-5 minutes warm up prior to starting this exercise routine.