Resistance Training- Basic Shoulders & Arms
- Dumbbells or household items are required for this workout
- This workout focuses on muscles of the shoulders and arms
- All of the exercises are demonstrated from a standing position, but most can be modified by choosing to sit in a sturdy chair.
- Note: with these modifications this session is achievable for more beginner level exercisers
Resistance training disclaimer
- This is an unsupervised online exercise video. We advise all participants to review their current exercise/fitness level to determine if this session is appropriate for you.
- If resistance training is new to you please discuss with your physician, prior to participating.
- Do not start an exercise session if you are feeling unwell and discontinue exercise if symptoms arise. Symptoms may include but are not limited to; shortness of breath, chest pain, dizziness, light-headiness. If you develop worsening symptoms that are not relived by rest – seek medical attention.
- Remember you are in control of your own workout. Exercise at your own level/pace.
- Please complete a 3-5 minutes warm up prior to starting this exercise routine.